Park Rules & Regulations
1. All park visitors must wear admission wristbands at all times.
2. Any guests 17 and under that do not have their parent present will not be allowed admittance to the park.
3. All guests, both adults and minors, must sign a waiver.
4. All guests must have their ID with them when checking in. BMB Off-Road staff can check the ID of any person for any reason and failure to provide your ID will result in non-admittance to the park.
5. All guests under the age of 21 will be subject to random cooler checks.
6. All vehicles and trailers are subject to random inspections at any time while on the BMB Off-Road property.
Vehicle Operation Rules
1. Speed limit on all roads is 10 MPH. No exceptions!
2. Operating a vehicle carelessly, recklessly or in a manner that endangers any person or property is prohibited. Operator will be subject to ejection from park by BMB Off-Road Security or Management.
3. Obey all signs and barriers. Stay on trails and within park boundaries. Tread Lightly.
Camping & Campground Rules
1. Campground quiet time is from 11pm – 6am.
2. Please contain campfires in ring made of rock or other nonflammable material. Put all fires out before leaving. Do not burn pallets.
3. Please do not stuff bagged trash in trash barrels. Please bag trash and sit on the ground next to barrel. If you do not have trash bags, we have them available in the concession stand free of charge.
4. All campers, tents, motor-homes, etc are responsible for cleaning up after themselves in their area. Failure to maintain a clean camping area will be subject to ejection.
General Park Rules
1. Do not litter. Please put trash in containers provided.
2. Damage, Loss, Theft, Injury – BMB Off-Road is not liable nor responsible for damage, loss, or theft of personal property or for injury to guests.
3. No alcoholic beverages allowed. No glass bottles of any kind.
4. No firearms or fireworks allowed on the property.
5. Hunting is prohibited.
6. Commercial filming or photography at BMB Off-Road is expressly forbidden without prior written approval from Management.
7. BMB Off-Road retains the right to eject violators of these rules and regulations without refund. Repeat offenders may be banned from our location indefinitely.
8. Pets are allowed. Please keep all pets maintained on a leash.
Rules & Regulations are subject to change at any time.